Thank you for for shopping with youruniformsource.com. For any concerns, feel free to contact us (Monday-Friday 7:30 am-4:00 pm CST) at 1-800-621-3344 or email us at email@example.com.
PLEASE INSPECT YOUR ORDER IMMEDIATELY UPON RECEIPT. IF YOU BELIEVE YOU RECEIVED DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE, WERE SENT INCORRECT ITEMS, OR ARE MISSING ITEMS FROM YOUR ORDER, YOU MUST CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF RECEIPT. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS.
What is your return policy?
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, unworn, unwashed garments may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase. Credit is issued for the amount paid for the merchandise only. Please call (1-800-621-3344) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive a RA#. We exercise the right to refuse any return without a RA#. All RA numbers are valid for 14 days after they are issued. After the 14 days the RA# will be cancelled and credit will not be issued, even if the garments are sent back. If the garments are sent back after the 30 day time period without an RA#, they can be sent back to the customer, using the customer's credit card number for the shipping charges. Garments that are customized or altered from their original selling state as promoted on the website and from the original state of what was ordered, such as those with embroidery, name tags, reflection tape, that are done by Your Uniform Source or the customer, cut-to-order, non-stock custom garments, overstock/clearance garments, garments that are on sale, and brown Eisenhower jackets with and without the Mr. Robot patch, and any other items where there is a note indicating final sale on the product page, are final sales--they cannot be returned or exchanged. If final sales are returned, they will be sent back to you at your expense with your credit card charged for freight. Refunds will be processed on the same card used for the original transaction. A restocking fee is waived for merchandise credits. If you choose a merchandise credit, an online code will be emailed to the email address provided on the return form.
What is your exchange policy?
It is best to place a new order for any items you want and send back any return items to be processed for a refund or online credit. For the policies for what can be returned or exchanged and the time frame allowed for exchanges, see "What is your return policy?"
Your Uniform Source Guarantee
ANY garment may be returned due to processing errors or manufacturing or fabric defects.
How to return or exchange
1. Call 1-800-621-3344 for a return authorization number or send an email to email@example.com. In order to make a return, please refer to our return policy above to ensure that your return meets the criteria.
2. Click here and fill out the attached return form. Print out and enclose in the return package.
3. Return shipping charges are to be covered by the customer. Original and return shipping fees are non-refundable. Exceptions are defective, damaged, or incorrectly processed garments. UPS or insured Parcel Post is recommended. COD shipments will be rejected.
4. Ship all returns to Your Uniform Source, 1060 West Van Buren Street, Chicago, Illinois 60607. Clearly mark the return authorization number on the outside of the box. Please make a note of the tracking number.
5. After your return is received, allow 14 days for credits to be issued.
WHAT ARE YOUR POLICIES FOR FLAT RATE AND FREE SHIPPING?
- Flat rate 4-6 day shipping/free shipping orders are sent via UPS SurePost or UPS Ground. Your Uniform Source reserves the right to choose the shipping methodology.
- Flat rate shipping is for orders $89.99 or less, pre-tax (see below for exclusions).
- Free shipping is for orders $99.00 or more, pre tax (see below for exclusions). Use code FS99 at checkout to receive free shipping.
- These shipping rates and estimated shipping times are for ship to addresses within the Continental (Contiguous) United States. Ship to addresses in Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico pay normal shipping charges and usually take longer than 4-6 shipping days.
- Flat-rate and free shipping applies to full-price merchandise with the exception of Mr. Robot jackets, paint-room clothing and any other full-price merchandise that is noted as such on the listing page.
- Flat rate and free shipping do not apply to discounted, discontinued, overstocked, and second quality merchandise. Regular shipping charges apply to these items, as they are heavily discounted.
WHAT SHIPPING METHODS ARE AVAILABLE?
UPS SUREPOST: Allow 4-6 days for delivery once the order has been shipped from Chicago, Illinois. Orders typically ship within 24 hours for stocked merchandise that is in stock, with the exception of days when we are closed, typically for national holidays and weekends. If there will be a delay, the customer will be notified on a working day.
UPS GROUND: Allow 1-5 days for delivery once the order has been shipped from Chicago, Illinois. Orders typically ship within 24 hours for stocked merchandise that is in stock, with the exception of days when we are closed, typically for national holidays and weekends. If there will be a delay, the customer will be notified on working day.
2ND DAY AIR: Orders will be received within 2 business days once it has been shipped. As long as the order is placed by noon, CST and it is for stocked merchandise that is in stock, it will typically ship that same day on Monday through Friday, with the exception of days when we are closed, typically for national holidays and weekends. If there will be a delay, the customer will be notified on working day.
NEXT DAY AIR: Orders will be received the next day once it has been shipped. As long as the order is placed by noon, CST and it is for stocked merchandise that is in stock, it will typically ship that same day on Monday through Friday, with the exception of days when we are closed, typically for national holidays and weekends. If there will be a delay, the customer will be notified on a working day. If an order is placed on Friday but is needed for Saturday delivery, please make a note of that in the notes section at checkout and call 1-800-621-3344 to confirm that this type of delivery is desired.
Your Uniform Source cannot be held responsible for delays caused by UPS.
DO YOU SHIP OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES?
We only ship to United States addresses. Canadian addresses are considered when a request is sesnt via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT IS YOUR POLICY ON REFUSED SHIPMENTS?
If an order is refused, the customer is responsible for the shipping as well as any fees that occur during the delivery process. We cannot be responsible for packages lost that were refused. The customer will also be responsible for any return shipping costs and/or fees incurred as a result of the refused shipment. These charges will be charged to the credit card used to place the order.
WHAT IS YOUR POLICY ON INCORRECT SHIPPING ADDRESSES?
We understand that typing errors can happen. Because of this, all addresses are double checked to ensure that a deliverable shipping address was given. However, in the rare instance when a package is returned to Your Uniform Source as a result of a customer providing an incorrect shipping address, the customer will be responsible for the shipping costs to the original (incorrect) address, any return shipping costs, as well as the new delivery costs and any change of address fees that may occur during delivery process. These charges will be charged to the credit card used to place the order.